GETTING TO THE ISLAND
We are committed to your total satisfaction at San Pedro de Majagua Hotel, so we invite you to read carefully the following information regarding your transfer to the island:
- You only can arrive at the Hotel by sea aboard of a boat or yacht or using the hotel motor boat which it is offered on pre-set schedules for departing and coming back from the island. Please contact our sales office for prices and additional information concerning hotel motor transportation.
- The hotel motor boat service has extra cost. Not included on room rates published on this web. Reservation for adults and children is required, subject to availability. Sailing, park and boat insurance taxes will be added to transportation hotel rates. This service could be charged to your room account (if you will go for lodging) or you could pay directly at front desk (if you will go only for the day).
- Our boat to San Pedro de Majagua Hotel departure from Marina Santa Cruz wharf, located in Manga neighborhood, and make a stop at Port Authorities at La Bodeguita wharf, which is the agency responsible for local government regulations to check the boat and passengers safety conditions and for give the official departure to the island
- The hotel motor boat service is offered with one daily departure at 9:00 am (Passengers are scheduled to be at Marina Santa Cruz wharf no later than 8:45 AM.) and one daily trip back to Cartagena between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm depending upon the sea tide or weather conditions. The estimated trip time is 60 minutes.
- Pregnant women or drunken passengers or pets are not allowed on board of hotel motor boats. Smoking is not permitted during the sea trip from Cartagena to the island. All passengers aboard must wear at all times during the trip their life vest for security reasons
- It is possible in some periods of the year that strong winds or high waves appear depending upon climate conditions. For your safety, we will departure before the pre-set time, situation that will notified by our Administrator at the Island.
- There are private boats or yachts that you could rent for arriving at San Pedro de Majagua Hotel. Please contact our reservations manager for additional information you will need. These services have extra cost and may vary depending on the type of boat you will rent.
- The luggage authorized for guests at San Pedro de Majagua who will use the hotel motor boat is one medium suitcase per person of 25 kg, not exceeding the following dimensions: 60 cms long x 30 cms wide x 30 cms deep. You could carry an additionally small handbag over your laps.
- If for climatic reasons the Port Authority does not authorize the departure of the hotel boat, the guest will have the decision to postpone his departure for another day, subject to hotel availability or to cancel the transportation booked requesting by written to the reservations department Hotel the reimbursement of the amount paid for this boat service. The reimbursement time will be subject to the terms of time of the bank. The Hotel will not make refunds for rain or bad weather when the Port Authority has authorized the departure of the hotel boat
- In case of rain or waves, an auxiliary of the crew will give to you an impermeable on board